They say no man is an island, and while islands are a nice place to be, we all need links to the outside world. The following list of links lead to sites we think of as great resources and repositories of information about diving, particularly for the dive professional. In addition there are links to various agencies and highlights in this fantastic region of North Queensland. Oh, and some just plain cool stuff...
If you feel we're missing a link that would be useful to our divers, please drop us a line and let us know.
Go Pro Townsville links:
- Go Pro Townsville on Facebook - join the community and see what's going on
- Go Pro Townsville on Twitter - information of interest to divers
- Go Pro Townsville on Scoop.it - articles of interest to the diving professional
- Go Pro Townsville on YouTube - videos about us and ones we like
- Go Pro Townsville on Issuu - newsletters and articles written by Go Pro Townsville
- Andrew on LinkedIn - Andrew's profile on LinkedIn
- PADI - the Professional Association of Dive Instructors (a.k.a the Mothership)
- PADI Pros - tools and resources for PADI professionals
- Emergency First Response - First Aid training information site
- Emergency First Response AP - Asia Pacific First Aid information site
- Project AWARE - global movement to educate about and protect our oceans
- PADI Tec Rec - technical diving information
Other Diving links:
- Pleasure Divers - The region's longest established PADI IDC Centre
- Adrenalin Dive - PADI 5-Star Dive Centre
- JCU Dive Club - James Cook University Dive Club
- Divers Alert Network (DAN) - non-profit diving medicine research and dive insurance
- DAN Asia Pacific - ditto, but for the AP region
- Dive Queensland - promoting the advancement of diving and diving tourism in QLD, Australia.
Dive Shops we Love:
- Kaimana Divers - Gabe and Drew rocking Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- Tyll's Dive - Dorte and Uwe living the dream in Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
- Worldwide Dive and Sail - Susie and Thomas sailing the high seas
- Utila Dive Centre - where my professional journey began
- Reef Gliders - the first dive shop we managed - gotta love it!
- Dive Little Corn - the second dive shop we managed - gotta love it!
- Reef HQ - the world's largest living coral reef aquarium
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority - the official site of the world's largest reef system
- Nationally Recognised Training - the database on Vocational Education and Training in Australia
- ECO Tourism Australia - Eco certfication accreditation body for Australia
|Go Pro | About | Training | Packages | Equipment | Resources | The Life | Contact||